James Marter for Congress (IL14) Releases Second Round of Endorsements (Oswego, IL) – James Marter’s campaign for Congress in Illinois’ 14th District, has released its second round of personal endorsements. Marter is the twice elected, current Chairman of the Kendall County GOP, in the heart of the new IL14. As the only candidate in the race who lives in the new 14th District, Marter has strong grassroots support including the endorsement from the GOP Chairman of the largest counties in the district: Will, LaSalle and of course, Kendall County.
Additionally, the Marter candidacy has growing national support, adding Kenneth Abramowitz to the impressive list of issue experts endorsing Marter. Mr. Abramowitz is recognized as a leading analyst in healthcare and international finance. He is also a frequent Fox News commentator and author of The Multifront War: Defending America From Political Islam, China, Russia, Pandemics, and Racial Strife.
Someone Who Can do the Job
“Who we send to Congress matters. We need someone who can do the job when they get there and I intend to keep my oath to defend the Constitution and proactively work to protect our country and our rights as citizens,” says Marter. “I intend to bring representation in Congress back to Illinois and the 14th District, and replace Lauren Underwood and the radical policies she is supporting.”
The first round of endorsements may be found at Marter4congress.us.
The second round is shown below:
- Kenneth Abramowitz: Analyst, investor, author and philanthropist
- David Shestokas: Candidate for Illinois Attorney General, former Assistant State’s Attorney, Author of Constitutional Sound Bites and Creating the Declaration of Independence, extensive work on Election Integrity.
- Dr. Eric Wallace: Candidate for U.S. Senate, Author, Professor, Minister, Founder of Freedom’s Journal Institute and former Chair of the African American Republican Council
- David Lombardo: AM 560 On Target Radio Host, President of SAFER USA, Firearms Training School. Board Member, Illinois State Rifle Assn.
- Mark Curran: Three term Lake County Sheriff, Former U.S. Senate Candidate, IL Supreme Court Candidate
- Gretchen Fritz: Will County Board Member, Forest Preserve Commissioner, Plainfield
- Steven Balich: Will County Board Member, District 7
- Tim Hendricks: Vice Chair, Will County GOP, Chair, Joliet Township Republicans
- Diane Harris: Vice Chair, Joliet Township GOP, IL State Senate Candidate
- Rand York: Pastor, author and grassroots leader, Kane County, Big Rock
- Kevin Schramek: Vice Chair, Kendall Cty. GOP, Oswego Twp. GOP Chair, Precinct Committeeperson (P.C.) Oswego 37
- Andrea Houdek: Kendall County GOP Treasurer, P.C. Kendall 02
- Colleen Percy: Plainfield United, P.C. Plainfield
- Claude Ainsworth: Oswego Twp. Road Commissioner, P.C. Oswego 12
- Judy Bush: Oswego Township Trustee, P.C. Oswego 18
- Brian Thomas: Oswego Village Trustee, P.C. Oswego 35
- Terry Olson: Oswego Village Trustee, P.C. Oswego 36
- Donna Sawicki: Oswego Township Trustee
- Kit Kuhrt: Oswego Village Trustee
- Daniel Nicholson: Former Kendall County GOP Vice Chair, P.C. Bristol 9
- Jennifer Martin: Secretary Kendall County GOP, P.C. Bristol 15
- Thomas Nanninga: Kendall County P.C. Bristol 11
- Dennis Corbin: Chairman, LaSalle County TEA Party, P.C. LaSalle County
- Phil Collins: Former Chair, Exec. Director, Illinois Center-Right Coalition
- Adam Dunsmoor: Little Rock Township Trustee, P.C. Little Rock 5
- Rocky Ausec: P.C. Joliet 33
- Gennie Siwicki: Hinckley, DeKalb County
- Debbie Kanarowksi: Kane County P.C. Geneva
- Brian Siwicki: DeKalb County P.C. Hinckley
- David Hale: Rockford TEA Party Founder, former Cong. Candidate IL16
- Barb Rafool Paterson: Peoria County Republican Women, former P.C.
- Pastor Calvin Lindstrom, Church of Christian Liberty
- Pastor Anthony Wilson: Living in the Spirit Ministry, Chicago
- Paul Hurst: Illinois grassroots leader, Ela Township P.C.
- Jim Tobin: Illinois activist and economist, Founder, Taxpayers United of America
James Marter for Congress (IL14) Releases Second Round of Endorsements