Crestwood Making Progress on New Business Openings (Crestwood, IL) — The Village of Crestwood Board held its fifth meeting of 2022 on Thursday, March 3rd. All board members were present with the exception of Theresa Flynn. Businesses such as Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers, Belle Tire, and Max Power Automotive LLC are closer to opening.
Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers is a popular chain with 600 locations. Raising Cane’s will be located at 13201 S. Cicero Ave. Belle Tire is expected to be a large facility. They will install passenger vehicles tires, as well as repair brakes, alignments, batteries, shocks and struts and perform oil changes. Belle Tire has over 130 locations and has been in business since 1922. They will be located at 14066 S. Cicero Ave. Max Power Automotive LLC is a performance shop specializing in engine rebuilds and performance upgrades. Max Power will be located at 14008-10 S. Kildare Ave.
(all approved unanimously)
- General Fund, General Fund NOW, Water & Sewer, Voucher listing, dated 2/18/22, Payroll Warrant, dated 2/18/22, General Fund, General Fund NOW, Water IEPA Fund, Police Pension Fund, and Water & Sewer Fund, Voucher Listing, dated 2/24/22
License and Ordinance Committee
- Direct the Village Attorney to prepare an ordinance upon the request of Christopher Enright of Enright Architects for a variance to permit the encroachment needed for operational requirements other than prescribed in “The Zoning Ordinance and Official Plan of the Village of Crestwood, Illinois” for property commonly known as 14065 S. Cicero Ave., Crestwood, IL 60418. (Belle Tire Company)
- Direct the Village Attorney to prepare an ordinance upon the request of Christopher Enright architects for Belle Tire for a special use to permit Belle Tire Company to sell and install passenger vehicles tires, and various automotive parts and offer minor automotive repairs such as brakes, alignments, batteries, shocks and struts and oil changes. No major engine, transmission repair or body work is conducted in the facility. Any vehicles left overnight will be stored inside and all EPA guidelines will be followed for the disposal of tires, oil and hazardous waste on the premises of 14066 S. Cicero Ave., Crestwood, Illinois 60418.
- Consideration of an Ordinance granting a Special Use permit for an auto machine shop at 14008-10 S. Kildare Ave., Crestwood, IL 60418. (Max Power Automotive LLC)
- Consideration of an ordinance approving a final plat of Resubdivision of Mathieu’s Subdivision lots 12-16: 13201 South Cicero Ave. – Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers.
- Consideration of a Resolution for Maintenance under the Illinois Highway Code – Section 21-00000-00-GM for the period of 01/01/22 thru 12/31/22.
- Consideration of the Village of Crestwood, Illinois, Annual financial Report for the year ended April 30, 2021 as completed by Hearne & Associates P.C.
- Consideration of an Ordinance authorizing and providing for the issuance of not to exceed $35,000,000 general obligation refunding bonds (alternate revenue source) of the Village of Crestwood, Cook County, Illinois, and the levy of a direct annual tax sufficient to pay the principal and interest on said bonds.
Crestwood Making Progress on New Business Openings